Advisory for Impact Investors
Helping impact investors generate social and environmental impact
- Supporting accredited investor clients from foundations and faith-based organizations to family offices and place-based funds
- Working with clients seeking to set and revise its impact strategy, develop an impact reporting framework, or augment its deal sourcing and due diligence capacity
- Moving the economy toward greater equity
- Thesis Development / Preparing for Purpose: We work with investors to create opportunity maps, articulate your investment theses, develop logic models linking those theses to evidence, and help you identify high-impact opportunities
- Augmenting Capacity: As a pan-Canadian investment platform and frequent convener of the ecosystem, we seek to leverage our unique position in understanding emerging and transformative dealflow. Our team assists our clients in sourcing and evaluating opportunities aligned to its mandate and assess the impact of potential deals.
- Portfolio Support: We support our clients in developing a process to measure and report on impact, and identify key performance indicators to track to ensure clients can confidently articulate the impact of its capital.
Ready to work with us? Have questions or concerns? Contact us via the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org