Embrace the Power of Purpose. It Starts Here.
Get on the Impact Map
Are you looking to raise impact capital?
We are looking for funds, bonds, and other private offerings for the SVX 3.0 Platform — Canada’s largest directory of impact investments.
Whether you’re an issuer, investor, or an impact enthusiast, SVX connects you to a future of meaningful investments and transformative change. Get your product on our Impact Map today.
Increase your reach, exposure, and likelihood of finding the right investor for you by showcasing your fund, product, or investment offering on the SVX 3.0 Platform. With a carefully curated selection of products ranging from private equity funds and community land trusts to community bonds and social impact bonds, the SVX 3.0 Platform can showcase your impact.
“Why should I choose the SVX 3.0 Platform?”
Put Yourself on the Impact Map
Foster Growth and Development
“What is the product selection criteria?”
Minimum Screening Requirements
These are the fundamental criteria that must be met to be selected as a potential ImpactX Issuer.
- Impact sector alignment with social, environmental, and economic impact focus
- Investment size/scale with at least $2 million in capital being sought.
- Investment structures exclusively within the private or exempt market domain, encompassing private equity, debt, mixed private structures, and not limited to funds, bonds, and outcomes-based financing tools.
- Investment availability, Issuers currently in a capital-raising phase or those planning to initiate one in the next 6-12 months.
- Canadian domiciled, eligible for Canadian investors (impact not necessary in Canada).
ImpactX is a curated subset of qualified and vetted private impact investment offerings as recommended by an Advisory Group of industry professionals. This set of opportunities will be announced semi-annually and showcased on the platform. These issuers must meet a set of additional, in-depth criteria related to management and governance, impact, finances, and equity:
1. Management and Governance
- Track Record: Demonstrated track record for active and established issuers or previous track record of team and partners for new and emerging issuers.
- Team: Aligned team experience, skills and performance.
2. Impact: Management and Standards
- Management: Impact management strategies, including impact measures.
- Standards: Adherence to market-standard for impact. This may include a third-party standard or agreement to code of conduct.
3. Finances: Sustainability, Structure and Exit Strategy
- Financial Sustainability: Strong financial model and potential for financial sustainability
- Financial Return: Potential for financial return from concessionary, below-market, at-market, to above-market rate.
- Exit Strategy: Clear strategies for exit that align with long-term impact and sustainability for issuer, investor(s) and community.
4. Equity: Racial and Gender Equity
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing racial and gender equity within management, governance, and business operations.
- Incorporation document(s)
- Financial statements (audited, reviewed, or NTR)¹
- Offering document(s)
- Pro-forma financial projections/budget
- Impact standard or commitment
¹If historical statements are available.
Ready to put yourself on the impact map?
Click on the button below to fill out the form and submit your offering.
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Investors & Impact Enthusiasts
Join our early-bird waitlist and be the first to receive upcoming news and early priority access to the SVX 3.0 Platform.